Delivery Information


All products sent via either Fastways or Courierpost.

Ammunition can only be sent to non-rural addresses due to policies of our carriage companies.  If you live rural we suggest using a non-rural work or other address for delivery of ammo.

Goods despatched on confirmed payment and receipt of S43A form (for guns & ammo) or P2P form (for pistols and E-category weapons) if required.


We can some magazines and parts overseas to “Wassenaar” listed countries – contact us for delivery options and pricing.  We currently don’t have delivery options to send firearms overseas.


Magazines and most parts will require an import permit, which we will require prior to sending orders to you.  Contact us first to ensure the parts you want can be sent.

Permit links below by State:

Import permit B709 NT:

Import permit B709 QLD:

Import permit B709 SA:

Import permit B709 TAS:

Import permit B709 VIC:

Import permit B709 WA: